Roger Dooley, the author of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing and a very experienced direct marketer joins us for this value-packed episode of The Conversions Podcast to discuss Neuromarketing and how it can affect website conversions.
- I stated on the episode that Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability is in the 2nd Edition. This book is actually now in the 3rd edition (published January 3, 2014).
- Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions (Book)
- Unconscious determinants of free decisions in the human brain (Academic Paper)
- Fluency Heuristic
- The Easy Path to Persuasion (Article by Roger on Cognitive Fluency)
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Book)
- Roger Dooley’s Persuasion Slide Model
- BJ Fogg’s Behavior Model
- BJ Fogg’s Behavior Grid
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Book)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow (Book)
- Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems (Book)
- The Buying Brain: Secrets for Selling to the Subconscious Mind (Book)
- Optimizely (Testing Tool)
- Card Sorting (Usability Technique)