Roger Dooley, the author of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing and a very experienced direct marketer joins us for this value-packed episode of The Conversions Podcast to discuss Neuromarketing and how it can affect website conversions.
- I stated on the episode that Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability is in the 2nd Edition. This book is actually now in the 3rd edition (published January 3, 2014).
- Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions (Book)
- Unconscious determinants of free decisions in the human brain (Academic Paper)
- Fluency Heuristic
- The Easy Path to Persuasion (Article by Roger on Cognitive Fluency)
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Book)
- Roger Dooley’s Persuasion Slide Model
- BJ Fogg’s Behavior Model
- BJ Fogg’s Behavior Grid
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Book)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow (Book)
- Rocket Surgery Made Easy: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Finding and Fixing Usability Problems (Book)
- The Buying Brain: Secrets for Selling to the Subconscious Mind (Book)
- Optimizely (Testing Tool)
- Card Sorting (Usability Technique)
Roger Dooley’s Book
Contact Details for Roger Dooley
You Can Help Us Reach More Listeners
Your reviews and ratings on iTunes help us reach more listeners and get more quality guests to give you, our listeners, even more valuable content on conversion optimization.